Looking at the essence through the henomenon, why do the Chinese people Like the Internet?
According to investigation statistics, the main reason was to search and download pornographic information.
China's major website and search engine is to meet the needs of Internet users.
Why does the current capacity of Baidu have so much?
Because there are a lot of pornographic information and downloading illegal MP3 music (in the United States if provided MP3 downloading it certainly entered the prison) in Baidu search engines.
In order to increase the current capacity, the large number of Chinese websites is keen to stir up some "quasi-pornographic" information, such as "Muzimei", "rogue Yan," "Fu Yung sister."
Thus, China's network flows appear high , factually most of them are garbage flows, and without commercial value.
This is why China's IP flows in the world are the most unworthy.
Only China for the world to prevent and eliminate sexual information is the most severe,
but why it has created the flooding of pornography?
This is related to the overall quality of Chinese people, and to today's education policy,
China's education funding accounts for only 2% of GDP (gross domestic product),
and the government's educational budget only accounts for the actual expenditure of the total educational funding 53% and the remaining 47% is for parents or other sources to fill.
Obviously China's few average per capita expenditure on education could not even compare with Uganda,an African poor country.
Forms the sharp contrast with this is the State Theater and such the luxurious project and the jerry-built projects,
China's question is not benightedness in intelligence,
but is completely stupidity and greedy in morality.
No values, no belief, no integrity, forgetting what is right, shameless frivolous era ,
almost every intelligent person will be unhappy.
Everyone was deceived, and everyone was deceiving;
each one is indifferent to others' suffering, and each one was injured by this kind of universal indifference.
This is a pathological era , the boundaries have been devoid of right and wrong,
do not even know whether what is wrong.
Do not even know what kind of life, what kind of life is meaningful only relying on the instinct of life.
Spiritual home is barren.
Mr. Ho said for the welfare and well : "Why were you unfortunately born in China! "